Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy birthday PA

When I was a kid, I was afraid seeing you at home
I'd get rid of you and hide on my room
Many times you tried to hug me and even invite me to play
But I will constantly drive you away
You were like a stranger then
But my heart longs for you back then.

I was jealous to so many kids
Even to my very own siblings
Wishing to feel that same joy I see
Of being carried at your father’s back
Or being caressed by hugs

Things have changed and now I’m old
I regret the days that I was not that bold
To tell and show how much I care
And say the things I want to share:


“Pa,
You are my inspiration, that’s why I always do my best at school.
I am really proud and blessed to have you as my father.
To you I offer all the awards I received at school
Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifices!
Please be healthy and God please guide him too.
I miss you and I love you so much.
Happy birthday Pa! “

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday tito miguel!!!:D

    I am certain that tito is very proud of you!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? It's heartfelt. You still have the time. Grab it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lloyd! thanks for visiting! :) I hope we'll be spending the holidays together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks yang! Making him proud of me is the very least I can do to show him how much I value his sacrifices for all of us.:)

    ReplyDelete