Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My SEMBREAK = TODAY


EXCITED! LOOKING FORWARD! THRILLED!
This is how I feel :)
I will be leaving this afternoon (an hour or two after I post this blog) to be back home.
I just miss being with my family, sleeping on my old bed, eating “lutong bahay”, seeing my highschool friends, and more.
It's been quite a while.

Alabel, Sarangani Province and General Santos City! See you very soon!
I therefore commence my semester break today!
Seize the day!





P.S. I had an overnight stay at Jenny’s apartment! Another first time! Yang, it was already too late to inform you. BTW, we had our dinner at MCDO (AGAIN) and slept at around 4am. Weeee!

3 comments:

  1. I did not receive any texts :( so sad.. but anyway, let's do that again some other time :) mwah! love you! will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kim: Yes, next time! :)

    @yang: tsk2. hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete