Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

D I A N A . . .

You're tough but kindhearted
Sometimes not afraid to speak up one's mind
Red is your color
Watch and shoes are top things on your list
You have your own principles
And you hold them true
You know your God
You speak His Word
You're dominant in some ways
Loud voice is your asset
You were never the touchy type of person
You find it creepy when friends hug you or say "I love you"
But I know you like it too
In your heart, you know its true :p
When you laugh so hard
I can't help but laugh too.
Sounds kinda flirty
"MURAG" (It's like)... you know! LOL (BTW, "murag"---> you're favorite word)

You're always generous
Very accommodating like Tita Lourds. :P
With you I can be ME
I can share anything and you listen dearly.

I can only count the times I saw you cry
You seem to have no burdens, no worries, no fears
Yet you also get hurt I know
I'm here, I hope you know

I even remember it came a point we sounded fighting
But good enough, we're mature enough to understand, Just laugh it out while eating. LOL

Hey! I want you to know:


You're really a GREAT FRIEND I treasure
You're REAL. Just always be.
You're a RESPONSIBLE LEADER and FOLLOWER that one can depend on
You're BEAUTIFUL. I am beautiful too. LOL
You're ONE WONDERFUL PERSON and
YOU DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS AND LOVE IN THE WORLD.

These are only few things I claim true about YOU.

I hope you know how much you mean to me.

Thanks DIANA MARIE "YANG-YANG" BERNARDO LEE
I'm proud you're my kaibigan (friend), SAD groupmate, fellow mature4, IM classmate and aiko (haha) kapartido (party-mate)! :p

Wishing you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY(Nov.17).
WELL!!! Better late than never as we always say.
I LOVE YOU!
God bless you more and always.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Maybe you'll love http://fabquotes.blogspot.com
    Check it out. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! OMG! Makahilak jud ko ani ba. :D

    Hala! Dle diay ka ganahan iHug2x yang? Hahah. Ooops. Heheh. :) Nagababa gani ko. Hahah. :P

    ReplyDelete